I am a survivor of ongoing mind control experimentation by the U.S. government since 1989. I would like to prevent victims from experiencing much of the pain that I went through by telling my testimony within the framework of background information and history on government weapon testing programs, especially radiation experimentation. I would state the same testimony under oath in a Congressional hearing or in a court case. I first learned of microwave harassment and mind control experimentation from Julianne McKinney, director of the now inactive Electronic Surveillance Project. This is an overview and does not include the unsavory details as the point is to recognize the general pattern of experimentation. It will greatly help your understanding of this paper if the preceding Research Possibilities list of reputable newspaper and magazine articles on behavior control weapons is read first.
I would challenge the reader to recognize the "plutonium vitamin pill" of mind control technology before the U.S. government admits to it's use. This paper is attempting to describe something that the reader is not familiar with. This is critical to keep in mind so that this paper will communicate on the basis of accepted reality.
The Congressional Record states that the U.S. government had been involved in mind control experimentation from the 1950s up to the early 1970s.1 These illegal behavior control experiments are similar to the documented illegal radiation experiments. The U.S. government currently denies that there is ongoing classified behavior control experimentation. This is debatable and in my opinion will some day be as undeniable as the radiation experiments are today.
There were at least 23,000 radiation victims of institutionalized unethical experimentation.2 There are similarities between radiation and mind control experimentation because the government bureaucracy is the same, the groups of victims are the same and it involves weapon testing. But unlike the atomic bomb, the U.S. public is not aware of the highly classified behavior control weapons. This fact contributes to the difficulty that victims have in exposing the experimentation.
The purpose of U.S. government research with electromagnetic frequencies and computer-brain interface technology is to develop mind control weapons that meet or surpass the enemy's mind control weapon program, in particular Russia. The U.S. military's interest in controlling behavior and in using this on it's enemies in future warfare is well documented.3 The lethal doses and parameters of radiation were explored and now the limits of computer-brain interface and emf technology are explored in the same unethical way. And by using unwitting victims, experiments are conducted without limits of human subject experimentation committees.
There are strong indications that electromagnetic frequency (emf) behavior control weapons and electronic warfare has been a classified area of research since at least the 1960s4, that there are highly classified international agreements to control it's use, that it is being tested on unwitting human subjects and that there is an active government program to cover up the whole situation. Recently, there have been several articles published on nonlethal weapons, emf weapons, and mind control in the U.S.5
And in the last five years there have been several articles in mainstream publications about the Russian mind control technology and emf.6 And several reliable sources confirm that the cover up involves government policy such as the CIA refusing to release this information to the Radiation Advisory Committee. Glenn Krawczyk wrote in Nexus, Vo1. 2, No. 22, Oct-Nov 1994, that the CIA used a trick of terminology to disguise the development of microwave weapons in the 1977 Congressional hearings on CIA behavior control programs and has done the same thing with the Radiation Advisory Committee in 1994.
Another example: two top scientists in emf research have discussed government harassment. Dr. Puharich, well-known for emf and previous government work, described that his house was burned down and he was shot at for discussing emf technology and it's development.7 Dr. Becker, the author of Body Electric on emf, also lost government funding and discussed other examples of harassment by the U.S. government.8
"The Soft-Kill Fallacy" by Steve Aftergood and Barbara Hatch Rosenberg in The Bulletin of Atomic Scientist, Sept/Oct 1994 p. 45 stated that discussions under the Certain Conventional Weapons Convention on electromagnetic weapons, including weapons that interfere with mental processes and modify behavior and emotional response, may lead to protocols to control their use. The fact that behavior control weapons are in the public eye officially could mean that the government wants to use these weapons and may not be able to control their use enough to keep the emf weapons a secret.
It is probable that classified computer-brain interface research has had a highly advanced technological leap similar to the pattern of the development of the atomic bomb weapon program. Many documented articles support this claim.9 It has been fifty years since the development of the atomic bomb and there have been major advancements in science, satellite technology, computers and information. In my case, mind control experimentation is the use of military electromagnetic frequency technology on human subjects in order to develop baseline studies of the brain, including brainwave studies and the study of personalities. As in radiation experiments, the lethal doses and the limits of the technology are explored and the experiments are inhumane. Mind control experiments are conducted as a result of development of behavior control weapons and are, like the radiation experiments, examples of science at it worst. Weapon testing programs are designed to disable and kill the enemy and therefore the experiments are also designed to destroy.
There are over 500 documented cases of victims in the U.S., 1 million alleged victims in Russia and cases in Germany, England, Canada, Finland, and South America.10 A few of the main similarities between victims are as follows. Women, prisoners and mental patients are a few of the powerless groups targeted in U.S. government experimentation. Most of the victims describe long term experimentation, some over 30 years. All ages, socioeconomic and political groups are represented in mind control experiments.
This is a wide area of research and there are probably many umbrella projects to test many different parameters of behavior control weapons. Government experimentation with behavior control technology is based on psychological principles of war. For example, multiple personalities are thought to be caused by traumatic experiences. To determine how to control and destroy people, the experiments are designed to reliably create multiple personalities, (as in Project Monarch)11. Victim's testimony matches this fact.
The U.S. government is using mental illness as a cover-up of mind control experimentation. Many of the experiments are designed to mimic mental illness. For example, the mental illness diagnosis manual for psychiatrists states that the mentally ill patient put unusual meaning or interpretations into normal objects. The experimenters can engineer visual and audio patterns and change the amount and timing of any environment in a specific way to make the victim see what a mentally ill person would see. In my case, I have videotaped evidence of this effect. A report by a university statistics professor confirmed an extremely high amount of red and white cars on two separate occasions when compared with normal car color populations.12
With no meaningful evaluation, mental illness is the given explanation for the million plus victims. The concurrent development of technology, the U.S. government's history of involvement in mind control experiments and their motive to research this area can also strongly support the fact that these are victims of government experimentation. Further investigation of this situation is necessary rather than dismissing it as mental illness.
I and most survivors have not able to obtain help. This is typical in government cover up situations. And because of the nature of the technology itself, any efforts to stop the experimentation can be sabotaged with the mind control technology itself. I have gone to the police, lawyers, private investigators, newspapers, magazines, organizations such as the ACLU, government agencies such as the U.S. Attorney General, Congressman Glenn, Kennedy, Feinstein, Sharp and more. The answers vary from "you are crazy"; "you have to know the source of the experiment and have monitoring equipment evidence"; "we don't handle cases such as this, it is out of our area of expertise"; to no reply, or "we are aware of the situation but it will take years and over $100,000 to pursue in court," and many other ways of saying no.
Victims also cannot get around the unavailability of necessary government documents classified under the National Security Act. There is documented evidence that the superpowers have developed mind control weapons and that the use of these weapons are classified and controlled by the National Security Act. In the meantime, the government system is failing the mind control victim in the same way that it failed the radiation victim. I use what tools that I have, such as research of open literature and networking, a painfully slow process.
At this point, none of the victims, singly or as a group have the funds to stop the experimentation. I do not have the funds to rent or buy signal analyzers to document signals that the government would surely cover up or jam. Some victims have documented some unusual signals, but it is such a small piece of evidence and is not directly tied to the government source. The evidence has been ignored or discounted. I am currently organizing a group of victims to be monitored by experts. Another group is also organizing.
Victims work with their meager resources against a formidable foe. There is only one successful court case of mind control experimentation against the government and it was settled of court. There was small compensation to a few of the victims.13 Until I can document in other more scientific ways, I am documenting with videotapes and comparing them with normal tapes or accepted statistics. Then it is evident that certain patterns in the environment are unusual in timing and amount and statistically relevant and this is another small piece of the mind control picture.
Experts are necessary to verify information for court cases and Congressional hearings. Videotape evidence and other mind control experimentation evidence does not directly tie the U.S. government to my allegation and therefore is not accepted by courts, congressional hearings, or UN complaints. There are many other basic and also complicated reasons for the government system and its failure to help victims in any significant way. The system obviously needs to be changed.
By combining relevant facts with the testimony of victims, the conclusion about mind control experimentation is becoming clearer. I am networking with close to 75 victims. Based on my experience, several victim's testimony, and literature on mind control topics, it is logical to deduce that I am one of many hundreds of victims. Fortunately, documentation of behavior control weapons is increasing and the documentation matches previous and current testimonies of victims. But, so far it is too little, too late. This is the harsh reality of the situation.
This is a lengthy description, but certain issues must be emphasized in order to survive normal skepticism that occurs when documented facts are missing. Why for example, did radiation experiments occur after the Nuremburg trials and why is mind control experimentation occurring in 1995? Reasons include; that evil such as the Auschwitz experiments did not end with the Nuremburg trials; that the National Security Act increased the odds that radiation experiments could occur; and in 1995, there is no meaningful deterrent for the actions of radiation and mind control "scientists".
Government experimentation is illegal and is an abuse of U.S. constitutional rights. One solution would be funding that would match the U.S. government's resources. Or it will take someone such as Hazel O'Leary of the Department of Energy who called for an investigation of radiation experimentation14, to start an investigation of the mind control experiments.
Another possibility may be an accident in which the technology is exposed. Or time will pass, such as ten to twenty years, after which the technology will become public knowledge. Then there will be enough victims who come forward and protest. It would be an indication of man's humanity if the mind control scenario could be changed.
For further information and networking, I can be reached at email@example.com. Comments are appreciated.
1. Alexander M. Capron, Human Experimentation, (University Publications of America, 1986), 247.
Exerpt: "Apparently, it was not unusual for such research to begin with volunteers and then move on to naive subjects. For example, in 1953 the CIA began a series of highly sensitive experiments into the use of biological and chemical agents to alter human behavior, under the general code name, MK-ULTRA. The areas explored included radiation, electroshock, paramilitary devices and materials, anthropology, graphology, psychiatry, psychology, and sociology."
Also: Andrew Weil, Acid Dreams: the C.I.A., L.S.D. and the Sixties Rebellion, by M. Lee and B. Shlain Book reviews, Nation, 8 Nov. 1986. p 492.
Excerpt: "Lee and Shlain sifted through mountains of heavily censored reports to piece together the early history of L.S.D.... Meanwhile the U.S. Army toyed with the idea of driving whole populations insane with hallucinogenic drugs. By the mid-1960s nearly 1,500 military personnel had taken L.S.D. in tests run by the Army Chemical Corps."
2. "Radiation Test Involved At Least 23,000," Seattle Times, Oct.22, 1994, p.A1.
3. Lt.Col David J. Dean USAF, Low-Intensity Conflict and Modern Technology with a forward by Congressman Newt Gingrich, (Air University Press, Center for Aerospace Doctrine Research and Education, Maxwell AFB June, 1986)
The exploitation of this technology for military uses is still in its infancy and only recently has been recognized by the United States as a feasible option. A 1982 Air Force review of biotechnology had this to say: Currently available data allow the projection that specially generated radio frequency radiation (RFR) fields may pose powerful and revolutionary antipersonnel military threats. Electroshock therapy indicates the ability of induced electric current to completely interrupt mental functioning for short periods of time, to obtain cognition for longer periods and to restructure emotional response over prolonged intervals. Experience with electroshock therapy, RFR experiments and the increasing understanding of the brain as an electrically mediated organ suggested the serious probability that impressed electromagnetic fields can be disruptive to purposeful behavior and may be capable of directing and or interrogating such behavior. Further, the passage of approximately 100 milliamperes through the myocardium can lead to cardiac standstill and death, again pointing to a speed-of-light weapons effect. A rapidly scanning RFR system could provide an effective stun or kill capability over a large area. System effectiveness will be a function of wave form, field intensity, pulse widths, repetition frequency, and carrier frequency. The system can be developed using tissue and whole animal experimental studies, coupled with mechanisms and waveform effects research. Using relatively low-level RFR, it may be possible to sensitize large military groups to extremely dispersed amounts of biological or chemical agents to which the unirradiated population would be immune.(1)
4. Joint Hearings before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research of the Senate Committee on Human Resources, Project MK-ULTRA, The CIA's Program of Research in Behavioral Modification, 95th Cong., 1st Sess. 75 (1977)
Also, Paul Brodeur, The Zapping of America, Toronto edition George J. MacLeod, 1977. Explains the Russian Microwaves on the Moscow U.S. Embassy.
Also, Declassified CIA document, Pulsed Microwave Used for Mind Control...1974.
5. Newsweek, Science of War nonlethal weapons. 7 Feb, 1994.
Also, Daily News, Nonlethal Weapon, 3 Aug, 1994.
Also, SPIE REPORTS New Technologies Provide Tools For Law Enforcement Challenges Conference, chair William H. Webster, 9-94.
6. Refer to eight articles under Research Possibilities, this paper, #1,3,5,6,8,9,10,11.
7. Dr. A. Puharich, Electromagnetic Conference, Sept. 1987, New York, audiocassette.
Excerpt: "About ten years ago in 1976, no I'm sorry early 1977 I made the basic measurements which showed the elf nature of elf coming from Russia and that it was psychoactive, that was my finding and I deduced the chemicals that were released by the frequencies that were being used and I passed that information onto every intelligence agency we have in this country from the president on down and England and Canada and all I got was four years of harassment. My house was burned down, I was shot at, they tried to kill me, they tried to eliminate me, etc., etc., and finally they agreed I was right and in 1981, the U.S. government went into full scale elf warfare and set up all their big transmitters down under in Australia and Africa so on and so on and now their in business and everything's classified and you can't say a god damned thing about it, a tough situation. And you can't get any real information out of any government agency. And I know all of them that do the work. I know the people who head the projects etc. When they're in trouble, they usually come ask me. And they classify what I tell them. Insanity."
8. Robert O. Becker,MD and Gary Selden, The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life. Wm Morrow & Company, NY 1985.
9. Dr. Karl H. Pribram,(Stanford Professor, famous for holograghic theory of the brain),editor, Rethinking Neural Networks: Quantum Fields and Biological Data, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers, 1993. p.156-7.
Excerpt: " B. Multiple Personality....Now suppose that the diabolical training is 'extensive', both figuratively and literally. that is, suppose that it succeeds in placing other avoidance patterns into a geometry that surrounds and isolates a large cognitive domain from the rest of the neural network. Subsequently, wavepackets that form in that domain will be trapped there, and that domain will then develop a personality that is distinct from the personality of the exterior domain(s). But the entrapment is not permanent: Quantum tunneling provides a mechanism for penetration of the barrier, after which another distinct personality emerge."
Also, Fox Butterfield, The New York Times, $2.15 million for hidden-weapon research, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Friday, March 10, 1995, A3.
Excerpt: "...for the development of new high-technology gun detectors that would permit the police to spot people carrying concealed guns on the street or inside stores. "The camera works because the body naturally emits strong electromagnetic signals in the millimeter wavelength, said Dr.Richard Huguenin, the inventor of the device at Millitech Corp."
Also, C.C.Morton, Brain trust, New Recruits, UC Davis Magazine, Spring 1994, p.21.
Excerpt: " In the lab of psychology professor Ron Mangun, UC Davis students serve as research subjects for a technique known as electrophysiology, in which 64 electrodes dotted on a cloth cap record electrical impulses from the surface of the head. The impulses are thought to correspond to cognitive processes inside the brain. The subjects sit in a sound booth. While one computer system flashes images, another computer system records the brain's responses 400 times a second.11
Also, The Guardian, The Future Art of War, 25, May 1995, p. 9.
Excerpt: "Nick Lewer, peace researcher at the University of Bradford, looks in the latest issue of Medicine and War,..." "There are plans for 'mind control' with the use of 'psycho-correction messages' transmitted by subliminal audio and visual stimuli. There is also a plan for 'psychotronic weapons' - apparently the projection of consciousness to other locations - and another to use holographic projection to disseminate propaganda and misinformation."
Also, The Houston Chronicle, Brainpower, 16, Feb. 1995.
Excerpt: "'Brain-actuated control' is under development at the Dayton, Ohio, base to help pilots deal with the increasing amount of information needed to fly modern jets, said Grant McMillan, director of Patterson's biocybernetics lab. Eventually, pilots may be able to control flight using only their minds, he added. With biofeedback, in which changes in the brain are portrayed on screens, volunteers learn how to control the electrical activity created by their thought processes. Scalp monitors pick up the electrical signals, and a computer translates them into mechanical commands."
10. Association of National Security Alumni, Electronic Surveillance Project Julianne McKinney, Director. Not in existence at present. Over 100 victims in 1993.
International Committee For the Convention Against Offensive Microwave Weapons P.O. Box 58700 Philadelphia, PA 19102-8700. Tel: (215) 893-9505. Harlan Girard, Director. Over 500 victims in 1995.
Freedom of Thought Foundation, P.O. Box 35072 Tucson, AZ 85740 Walter Bowart, Founder. Over 150 survivors in 1995.
Mediacco, Director, Robert Naeslund P.O. Box 136, 11479 Stockholm, Sweden. Implant victims and mind control.
Canadian Stone Angels, Director, Lynne Moss sharman 369 Pearl St. Apt 2, Thunder Bay, Ontario, P7B 1A9, Masonic/military/medical/mind control victims.
Ecology And Living Environment, A Russian environmental and civil liberties group, Moscow, 500 members. Set up an association of "Victims of Psychotronic Experimentation, President, Emilia Cherkova," No address. From: Owen Matthews," Report: Soviets Used Top Secret 'Psychotronic' Weapons," The Moscow Times, 11, Jul., 1995, Section No 750.
11. Walter Bowart, Operation Mind Control. Flatland Editions 1978, 1994.
12. Letter from Jessica Utts, Professor of Statistics University of California, Davis October 18, 1995 to Cheryl Welsh.
Excerpt: "...For whatever reason the color distributions at the two locations do not appear to be statistically equivalent. In other words, if the cars at both locations were considered to be randomly sampled from the same population of cars, discrepancies in color as extreme as those you have observed, or more so, would only occur with probability 0.0004. Most statisticians would conclude, based on this number, that the populations from which the two sets of cars were sampled were different in terms of color distribution. ..."
13. Refer to Research Possibilities,this paper, #5.
14. Stephen Budiansky, Erica E. Good & Ted Gest," U.S. News Investigative Report" U.S. News & World Report, 24, Jan. 1994, p. 34. " Orlikow v. U.S., filed in 1979, was settled in 1988 for $750,000." It was settled out of court and split among the several defendents.
15. Melissa Healy, Los Angeles Times," Energy chief says U.S. owes radiation victims," The Sacramento Bee final 29 Dec. 1993. p A1.
Excerpt: "Under O'Leary, the department has vowed to 'come clean' on the secrets of nuclear testing. Her department and a special panel of doctors, lawyers and department aides she has named are investigating dozens and possibly hundreds of government-sponsored experiments in which humans were subjected to radiation."source:
Notice: TGS HiddenMysteries and/or the donor of this material may or may not agree with all the data or conclusions of this data. It is presented here 'as is' for your benefit and research.
A major problem for the victims of government experimentation is how to overcome the national security act and it's suppression of key evidence for lawsuits, congressional hearings and international human rights complaints. Mind control technology is world-wide and classified as this example illustrates. In Born Secret The H-Bomb, the Progressive Case and National Security, by A. DeVolpi et al, Pergamon Press, 1981, page 138-9; "...foreign policy and related activities allow a wide expanse for classification, including the suject matter of treaties to which the United States might become bound.... The pervasiveness of secrecy in foreign affairs is amazing. A taxonomy by Frank and Weisband of principal foreign affairs secrets contains the following categories: ...treaties, agreements; ...secret diplomatic negotiations; ...executive process (...expert advisory briefs,reports from diplomats); ...tariff or import agreements;... With this umbrella of secrecy, it is not surprising that official American overseas involvement can be hidden from public scrutiny."
FOIA or Freedom of Information Act requests and contacting the reporters and/or scientists listed in the following articles would strengthen the mind control cases. Research and share information to create a strong mind control database...
1. The Associated Press, "Mind-Altering Microwaves, Soviets Studying Invisible Ray," Los Angeles Herald-Examiner, 22 Nov. 1976, Sec A-. "A newly declassified U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency report says- extensive Soviet research into microwaves might lead to methods of causing disoriented human behavior, nerve disorders or even heart attacks.... A copy of the study was provided by the agency to The Associated Press in response to a request under the Freedom of Information Act. The Pentagon agency refused to release some portions of the study, saying they remain classified on national security grounds."
2. Norman Kempster, "Sci-Fi Comes True, Mind-Reading Machine Tells Secrets of the Brain," Los Angeles Times, 20, Mar. 1976. "In a program out of science fiction, the government is developing mind-reading machines that can show, among other things, whether a person is fatiqued, puzzled or daydreaming. ...Since 1973, a little-known Pentagon agency has been studying ways to plug a computer into an individual's brain waves or electroencephalograph, (EEG), signals in the scientist's lexicon. The Advanced Research Projects Agency say the $1 million-a-year program has passed its intial laboratory tests and is ready for determination of its military uses. Scientists working under agency contracts at the University of Illinois, UCLA, Stanford, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Rochester and in laboratories at other facilities have been able to determine an individual's alertness from his brain waves.... It may be only a matter of time before the machines will be able to read a person's brain waves to determine just what he is thinking."
3. Tapscott, Mark. "DOD, Intel Agencies Look at Russian Mind Control Technology, Claims FBI Considered Testing on Koresh." Defense Electronics, Jul. 1993, 17. "Federal law enforcement officials considered testing a Russian Scientist's acoustic mind control device on cultist David Koresh a few weeks before the fiery conflagration that killed the Branch Davidian leader and more than 70 of his followers in Waco, Texas, Defense Electronics has learned.... The Russian's decade-long research on a computerized acoustic device allegedly capable of implanting thoughts in a person's mind without that person being aware of the source of the thought."
4. Walker, Sam. "'Nonlethal Weapons', James Bond Style." Christian Science Monitor, 6 Sept. 1994, 12. "Nonetheless, some analysts are skeptical. "'Nonlethal' weapons is a misleading term because many of the weapons could in fact be lethal," says Steven Aftergood, a fellow at the Federation of American Sciences in Washington, D.C. Mr. Aftergood notes that any number of blinding lasers, immobilizing gases, anti-materiel devices, or mind-control machines could have deadly effects."
5. Myasnikov, Alexei. "MC-Ultra Program, Use of mind-control equipment by armed forces not ruled out by Moscow-based Foreign Policy Institute." STOLITSA, No.43, 2 Nov. 1992, 40. Also, Copyright 1992 RUSSICA Information Inc. RusData DiaLine Russian Press Digest. "'A certain Human Rights Union demands that the development of mind-control weapons be banned,' writes the STOLITSA weekly. The Union refers to various foreign and local sources and personal evidence to prove that the development of such weapons does take place.... A group of researchers claim that a MC-Ultra (mind-control) program was carried out in the Soviet Union and, possibly, by far outpaced a similar U.S. program.... There is reliable information, the MFPI review says, that the CIA offered to the KGB to jointly control the development of 'psychotronics' in the United States and the Soviet Union.
Victor Sedletsky, a scientist from Kiev, claims that the practical testing of 'a new kind of weapons based on the impact of certain frequencies on the human body' occurred back in 1965. Besides, the development of an entirely new radar system allowing one to control any place on the globe began in 1982. Such equipment could be used for creating a 'psychotronic field' for brain-control.
...The CSCE Conference on the Human Dimension passed a resolution, according to which the Health Ministry and the KGB were requested to provide official information on the use of various means of influencing human behavior. The purpose is to suppress such techniques."
6. No reporter listed. "Brainwash killers 'still in use'". The Herald (Glasgow), 26 May 1995, 8. "A TOP-SECRET project in the former Soviet Union in the 1970s turned soldiers and security agents into programmable 'human weapons' and is now being exploited by mobsters and private firms, it was claimed today. The psychological weapons project relied on hypnosis and high-frequency radio waves to turn members of the Soviet security forces and military into fearless, conscienceless fighting machines, said a programme on German television. The Psychotronic Influence System relied on passwords and numbered to activate its subjects. After the KBG project's existence was made public hundreds of former Soviet soldiers, police, and KGB members have sought health damages. However the programme said some special Russian police units still use the system today and it has found its way on to the free market, where mobs and private security firms are using it, the programme reported."
7. No reporter listed. "Saddam Conspiracy." USA TODAY, 14 Feb. 1992. "The CIA used psychotronics and biocommunication to cause a blood clot in the brain or heart...a procedure that would have obliterated any evidence of the crime," the newspaper Babel claimed."
8. No reporter listed. No Title. Moscow News, 12 Mar. 1994. Science: No. 12. "...Moscow News suggests the establishment of a national program called "Psychotronic Weapons for Noble Causes and Rescue Efforts," the result of which could be the opening of an All-Russia Center of Psychocorrection. With Igor Smirnov's consent....the telephone number...200-47-66.
9. No reporter listed. "Russian Military Say they Produce Psychotronic Weapons," TASS ,24 Mar. 1994. "...The Weekly cites specialists as saying that 'on September 24, 1990 an agreement was signed between the Central Intelligent (sic) Agency (CIA) of the United States and the KGB of the USSR on Joint Research in the Field of Psychotronics.'"
10. Sieff, Martin. "Reputed Rasputin Advises Yeltsin; Ex-KGB Officer dabbles in Occult," Washington Times, 24 May 1995, Part A, NATION A16. "...A former Soviet secret police officer with a penchant for the occult has become a top general for Boris Yeltsin and is said to be terrorizing Kremlin bureaucrats. Gen. Georgey Georgyevich Rogozin, 52, a former senior KGB officer is now first deputy chief of the powerful Presidential Security Service,... Starting under the late Uri Andropov, who ran the KGB for 15 years from 1967 ..., the KGB actively investigated useds of telepathy and magic. Farfetched as the initiatives were, they were taken seriously both in the organization and, eventually, by the CIA, which began monitoring such activities. In 1989 Gen. Rogozin was given a free hand by his KGB superiors for research studies in this 'beyond-the-limit sphere,' Moscow News reported. His interests included 'reading thoughts at a distance, obtaining information by way of analyzing man's biological electric field,'..."
11. Tsarev, Ivan. "Mind-Control, Brainwashing techniques still being used in Russia, claims member of human rights commission," Delovoi Mir, Russian Press Digest, 15 Feb. 1992, 1,9. "...It was reported recently in the press that Ruslan Khasbulatov, Speaker of the Russian parliament, had had to move from his flat to another district of Moscow. High-level electromagnetic radiation has been included among the possible causes of the discomfort he felt in his flat. During the August coup General Robets warned publicly that psychotropic generators might be used against the White House defenders. Purported victims of psychological warfare have written...'They controlled my laughter, my thoughts, and caused pain in various parts of my body... In June 1991, a group of Zelenograd deputies sent an appeal signed by 150 people to President Yeltsin, demanding an investigation into the use of bio-electronic weapons."